27.12.15

the nameless writer

December 27, 2015.

This is going to be the beginning of a writing journey. Something very similar to a roller coaster. I've never been good at constant, steady emotions. My thoughts fly around like a mess of jumbled words, and writing has never been my forte. I've tried (but failed) in sharing my writings with the world, but to stop writing just doesn't seem right.

the nameless writer - that is how I want to be remembered. An anonymous journalist who can bring encouragement and happiness to others, share deepest thoughts and concerns of this world, pen down dark secrets and wavering emotions, and be who I really am.

I am a nameless writer.

Someone who writes because of the freedom and beauty in words. I don't want to write for fame, for popularity. I want to genuinely share my thoughts with readers who understand and who appreciate. I want to invite you, dear reader, on my journey. A journey of my life which goes through so many different mountains and valleys.

The only light that has guided me to where I am today is the Cross, in whom I find my true identity. Because, without it, I am nothing.

But, today I want to begin this blog and start a new chapter of writing for Him, living for Him, and loving only Him.

XXX.

4 comments:

  1. I'm already sucked into your blog, you, and what you're writing for and working toward. I have a gut feeling that you are going to be a pronounced name in the blogging community in no time, not because of a follower count or your page views, but because you are YOU. It's so refreshing to see someone being true to themselves and beginning the tedious but thoroughly enjoyable blogging journey.
    Wishing you best of luck this holiday season and all year round!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear sanjana. this comment made me so so happy :') thank you for your kind words ♥♥ happy new year to you!

      Delete
  2. I've now read all of your three posts, and LOVE them all. I didn't really want to follow, only because I already follow so many blogs that take my time away from other things I should be doing, but I just can't resist. Your writing is so true and uplifting and humbling and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAGGIE. <3<3 thank you for this comment. it made me smile today. thank thank and thank you again♥

      Delete